Events in 2018
- 23 - 26 September Jeroen Langeveld and Rémy Schilperoort attended the 11th International Conference on Urban Drainage Modelling, Palermo, Italy.
- 16 - 21 September Jeroen Langeveld attended the IWA World Water Congress, Tokyo, Japan.
Events in 2017
- 10 - 15 September: Rémy Schilperoort and Jeroen Langeveld attended the ICUD congress in Prague.
- 20 – 22 June: Rémy Schilperoort presented new developmentes in the application of DTS in sewers at LESAM 2017, hosted by the Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Trondheim, Norway.
Johan Post joins Partners4UrbanWater
Johan Post joined Partners4UrbanWater 1 November 2016. Johan defended his PhD dissertation titled: ‘A statistical approach to guide the management of the anterior part of the sewer system’ 21 November 2016 at Delft University of Technology.
Events in 2016
- 31 August – 2 September: The 8th IWA International Conference on Sewer Processes and Networks, Rotterdam (Netherlands). We are there!
- 28 – 30 June: 9th International Conference NOVATECH 2016, Lyon (France), with Jeroen Langeveld
- 28 April: SAMUWA 6. Kommunalen Erfahrungsaustausch, Gelsenkirchen (Germany), with Jeroen Langeveld
Events in 2015
- 17 – 19 November: Strategic Asset Management of Water and Wastewater Infrastructures (LESAM) 2015, Yokohama (Japan), with Jeroen Langeveld
- 4 – 6 November: Nordic Wastewater Conference (Nordiwa) 2015, Bergen (Norway), with Rémy Schilperoort
- 20 – 23 September: 10th International Urban Drainage Modelling Conference, Mont-Sainte-Anne, Québec (Canada), with Jeroen Langeveld
Opening Partners4UrbanWater office
October 10th 2014 our office in Nijmegen was opened with a festive ceremony. Pictures of our opening event ‘Urban Water in 2050’
Partners4UrbanWater was created September 1st 2014 by Jeroen Langeveld, Erik Liefting, Rémy Schilperoort and Cornelis de Haan. Our mission is to work on a better future for Urban Water with our clients!